Skip to content
Activated Pecan Chocolate Fudge
- 170g Virgin Coconut Oil
- 170g cup Activated Pecans, roughly chopped
- 85g Activated Almond Butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 170g cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 170g cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of fine sea salt, to taste (we used Mountain Spring Salt)
- Using a blender, blend together the melted Coconut Oil and Almond Butter.
- Sift in the Cacao Powder and blend again until combined.
- Pour in the maple syrup, vanilla and salt and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the Pecans.
- Line a loaf pan with a piece of parchment paper. Scoop the chocolate mixture into the pan and spread out until even. Then decorate with finely chopped Pecans.
- Freeze for about 1 hour, or until solid. Slice into small squares and enjoy!