Stoneground Raw Chocolate & Activated Almond Spread
Using a stone grinder ensures that the Activated Almonds and Criollo Cacao stay RAW as they are slowly ground in to a smooth unbeatably good chocolate spread. Try drizzled on fruit salad or ice cream. You can even stir a tablespoon in to a hot drink to make a decadent hot chocolate.
Quick recipe idea (serves 1 person)
1 small pot of ice-cream we recommend Booja-Booja
half a pot of our raw chocolate spread
Optional: raw chocolate/ maple syrup activated walnuts crushed by hand for sprinkles or use cacao nibs
– Let the icecream sit for 1 minute out of the freezer
– gently empty the ice-cream on to a sauce/ small plate
– pour the chocolate spread over the ice-cream generously and smooth around the edges with the blunt side of a knife
– now sprinkle on the optional decoration
– allow 1 minute in the freezer and the chocolate spread will solidfy like a soft but solid gourmet coating.
Ingredients: activated almonds*, raw cacao*, coconut blossom sugar*, raw virgin coconut oil*, Himalayan salt (*denotes organic ingredient)
For allergens see ingredients in bold. Made in premises handling nuts, sesame and mustard.
|Nutritional||Information (per 100g)|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 7 cm|
|Of Which Sugars||